Monday, December 8, 2014

Why did you join Ameo clinical grade Essential Oils?

Why did you join Ameo?

Jamie S. I'm an oil newbie. I've been with Zija since last spring and have been loving the nutrition...it's tremendously changed my mental and physical health. The business side never appealed to me in the beginning but now I'm excited to start generating an additional income for my family. EOs are a big deal in my market so I think there's no better time than now to be part of the best EO company. I love the integrity of the leadership, the overall culture and team support, top of the line nutrition and now oils, comp plan like no other company, and I think we have a huge advantage over other companies that we have a wide range of products to reach the masses (nutrition, workout line, skin care, oils). There ya go. That's my short story in a nutshell.

Rene A. I came from dōTERRA and while it's been a hard personal transfer I am glad to have a clean start and a true chance at success.

Laura J. I have used Nature's Sunshine for many yrs and still love them. I have found Ameo of equal or higher quality. I have tried other brands but don't like them because they are obviously not the purity or quality of Ameo or Nature's Sunshine.

Erin Sandlin-mills the research behind ameo and the quality of the oils. you can smell it
Amy A. I came from Young Living, which I thought was the best. But with all their problems, I started looking for another source & found Ameo. Then what I learned of Ameo, I would never go back to Young Living. I want only the very best for my family.

Bethany SD I came from dōTERRA and love Améo oils. They are better quality and I feel like I have a better chance to grow my business.

Zoe B. As a practitioner, I want to know I'm giving the best I can for my patients, and Ameo proves it's clinical grade viewing it's tests on each bottle. Being endorsed by Doctor Daniel Penoel PhD, is extremely impressive to me.

Jamie F. I agree worth Erin Sandlin-mills. I came from doTerra but am finding that Ameo works faster & i need less, less often

Mary J. I have a health source store, and couldn't keep oils in stock which isn't good for business. I switched to Ameo and love that my shipment shows up within a couple days of ordering. My customer's have said they like the Ameo oils better, an added bonus.

Jessica M. I'm very impressed with the Ameo exclusive Cell blends.

Bob J. Our son's have ADHD, and we need the best oils for them and a reliable source. Ameo came along just in time to provide both. We hate having them on medications.

Trudy L. I've been with YL for 8 yrs. My frustration over other testing I've seen that didn't show what I had expected, and I changed to Ameo because of the proof in their testing of purity.

John J. With all the essential oil companies out there, I've looked into many of them. Ameo impresses me with the science of testing their oils more than other companies, and they still come out more pure, more "cell active & cell permeable" which I before I thought all oils were. Now I understand an oil can be "near pure" but "dead oils". Ameo is a viably active oil supply. And to have someone like Dr Penoel endorsing Ameo means even more.

Natural Remedies Becks, I have used a variety of oils over the years some of good quality and some not as good. I use them with my clients in my natural health practice and was never sure what oils to recommend. I started hearing rumors about some of the different companies and after conducting my own research was greatly disappointed in what I discovered not just about the oils but those that represent the companies. I needed proof of quality not just the word of someone with vague qualifications. I wanted to be able to recommend a product that was pure and do so with confidence. With Ameo there are no grey areas. They have full disclosure about their product and it is backed up by numerous trusted and highly respected experts in the field. You can smell, feel and see the difference with Ameo oils. Their training program is top notch ensuring that everyone using and sharing this product does so responsibly and safely. They also make the oils readily available to everyone without pressure or obligation to sign up and fork over a ton of $$ upfront. The purchase options make it easy for anyone of any financial means to enjoy these high quality oils. That says something! There are other reasons why I love Ameo and why I switched to them but these are a just a few of the main reasons.

Debbie Z, I love to research, and I want to know what I'm offering is the very best available.  Before this, I truly believed it was YL.  However, after Sept 25th 2014, Ameo was launched.  That's when I learned I was still following blindly.  Before, I would read everything I could get my hands on.  And I wasn't happy with learning about 3rd party testing, court cases, etc.  Then I realized, what I was learning was being guided toward the market others wanted me to accept.  I started researching deeper, to find there are "true" authorities who've been working with clinical grade essential oils in real medical practices, who are actual Medical Doctors, for 40 years.  That everyone who's anyone in essential oils or aromatherapy has probably learned from or through books by Dr Daniel Penoel.  That experts in BioScience like Dr Joshua Plant PhD (Harvard Medical), have more knowledge.  And then when I realized that other companies wouldn't release their test results per batch?  That we were taking their word on the purity, but that Ameo not only does the industry standard testing, but additional testing, AND lets everyone see EACH batch, EVERY oils tests simply by typing in the Batch # found on bottom of each bottle, at http://ameo.com/ameo-difference.  No more accepting blindly, what a company wants you to think.  Then I tested at home, between the oils I have from before, and Ameo, and I was very happy to find Ameo came out on top.  We covered the labels, had people smell them.  Some we had them taste, and all chose Ameo on this blind (folded) test.  Then I tried Ameo for some simple daily concerns, and was very happy to see the results to be complete, I believe faster, but very much satisfied.


Go to http://ameo.com/ameo-difference and type in
16554 - Orange
34256- Lemon
34222- Peppermint
34266- True Lavender
34255- Frankincense
These numbers are the batch number found on bottom of every bottle. Type in the number to the Difference circle to see each test including the video of adding the oil to live human cells to see cell activity & cell permeability. 

Then go to
Join at http://clinicalgradeessentialoils.myameo.com



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like that with Ameo' there is scientific based facts on their essential oils and Ameo' can PROVE the purity of their products!